At Docwork Canada we provide fully certified translations from Italian in Toronto and all over Canada. All of our experts have international diplomas and strictly are native speakers of the language they work with. We professionally work with Italian translation specifics and make sure that all documents you receive are accepted by government authorities and meet the most demanding requirements.
Our specialists are located in Canada and hence are able to provide exceptionally fast turnaround times and immediate response.
Certified translations from Italian to English and other languages are always performed in compliance with the strictest Docwork quality standards. Experience in the industry and the expertise we gained over years allow us to meet translation standards for all specific needs, including:
- Certified translation for citizenship and immigration authorities (CIC)
- Italian translation for ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada), foreign embassies
- Police clearance certificates, civil and criminal court papers
- Personal identity and civil status documents, such as passports (passaporto),
- Birth and marriage certificates, adoption papers, certificato di nascita, certificato di matrimonio
- Driving licenses, patente di guida, confirmation of foreign driving experience, claim-free insurance certificates
- Diplomas, graduation certificates and transcripts, trade and vocational educational credentials and licenses
- Medical forms and medical history translations
Docwork Canada also performs specific interpretation and certified Italian translations for business purposes. Our native speaking experts will translate technical documentation, website content, manuals, corporate documentation, legal paperwork and many more. Scope of our work includes but is not limited to:
- Financial translations: bank statements, company balance sheets, investment reports, tax forms, profit and loss statements
- International trade and service agreements, other contracts of international partnership
- Documents localization for Quebec
- SEO-oriented (search engine optimization) translations
Every our job is fully certified. Should there be requirement for validation of documents, our experts are here to help with apostille, notarization and legalization of your business and personal documents.
With any Italian translation need you may rest assured that Docwork experts will perform flawlessly and in due time.